Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Time!

Okay, so just some random thoughts and what's going on in my life right now. I still don't have a job. I've been looking more now. But there's just nothing available... It's sad. I guess I might just have to convince my grandma to travel more so I can be her chauffeur, So to start out this summer I moved home from school and babysat for my mom for a week while she went to Canada to be with my older sister who'd just had her baby. I then just helped my mom babysit while I sort of looked for jobs until I took my grandma to Denver to attend my cousin's graduation. Driving in Denver is so much fun! There were 6 lanes of highways going one way! I sped just enough to stay in the fast lane and when a slow car got in front of me, I'd weave through all the lanes of traffic.. it was fun. It started to rain too and my grandma said she was sure glad I was driving. I drove during the whole trip. Clear through Wyoming and back. It was fun. We took our time going and coming, stopped for the night at hotels, and pulled off the road a couple of times to take pictures. Who knew that Wyoming is actually beautiful? I always thought it was just desert and barren.. But I've been Chauffeuring my grandma alot this summer, we went to Denver, and then Logan like 4 times, and Tremonton once... okay it doesn't sound like a lot, but it was for me. It has been an amazing summer. I've gone on tons of dates almost one every weekend, and I got my first kiss, and have already kissed 2 other guys.. which is sad. I have by far the best first kiss story ever, but it's kinda embarrassing too. haha I've floated the dry bed 3 times, I went to Lava, hiked to the upper palisades, learned how to fly fish, went to Mesa Falls, hiked to the Devil's staircase, and it's been awesome! Most of the pictures I have on Facebook.. and if someone asks I'll type up my first kiss story and post it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should document your first kiss! You're gonna want to remember it! :)

    ReplyDelete