Friday, December 4, 2009

Graphic Design

This was one of my first major projects, I didn't get the greatest grade but I like it. I enjoyed designing it though and have learned alot in this class.
I really like how this poster turned out, it's one of my favorite.. haha out of the three.. These are just some of my artwork from my Intro to Graphic Design class, the originals looked much better.
Uploading it took out the original color and some of the other information, but you get the idea! This was by far my teachers favorite poster and I really like how it turned out too. Alexey Brodovitch is a famous Graphic Designer who worked with layouts for the Bazaar magazine for over 20 yrs.

The colors changed on this poster also, its supposed to be a darker red. I had so much fun playing around with the picture until I got it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment