Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Night Fun


So, last night I had a blast. I called Jessica, Cristi, and Cara. We were all going to finally be able to hang out. But then Cara said her old roommates were having a party at her apartment so she said we should all just go there. After much confusion and mess, Jessica, Camille, Cristi, and I finally made it to Cara's around 5:30, we then went out to Chinese along with Cory, Rob, and Anna. It was fun. I think my favorite part about eatting Chinese is using chop sticks and eatting the fortune cookie.
When we got back to Cara's we watched the movie Bandidas and then everyone was just leaving, so we kinda got kicked out, which I still don't understand what was going on. So Cristi, Jessica, and I went ballroom dancing, where I sorta learned the guys part to cha cha, guy have it tough cause they have to know how to lead the steps where as girls just have to know how to follow. I ran into a little girl there whom I used to babysit when they were my neighbors, and she almost recognized me, and she said I looked like I belonged in college. She took me upstairs in the Hinckley building where I was able to hang out with her family, and played wii, in the meantime I had forgotten about Jessica and Cristi, I had just ditched them, but they found me and we went back down to go dancing and they wanted to leave, so they left and I stayed for about 4 more songs then met them at Cristi's apartment. At Cristi's apartment we had hot chocolate, and chocolate ice cream while we were watching the Sister Act with Cristi's roommate. It was fun. Then about 12:30 Jessica and I came back to my apartment where I offered Jessica my bed because my roommates were still up and in the living room where she usally sleeps and she kept complaining about getting up early so I figured she needed as much sleep as she could get. But about an hour later, I went into my room just to find out she was reading a book! So finally my roommates all went to bed and Jessica and I stayed up until 3:30 watching Sweet Home Alabama which I do say has to be one of my favorite movies of all time. But that was my Friday night. Even though it wasn't perfect I had a great time and love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment