Saturday, January 24, 2009

Introductions

Well, I'm kinda new to this whole blogging thing. But I really enjoy writing down my life.

All of my amazing roommates have blogs so they convinced me to start this, and they don't even know. I am a student Brigham Young Univerisity of Idaho, and I love it here. I never thought I'd enjoy such a strict school, but I really do.



I am the 4th of 8 kids.

















My syblings in order are Leslie who is 26, and just got married this past June to Curtis they are expecting their first kid in April, it's a boy, and I'm sure he's going to be adorable. He'll be the first grandkid for my parents and my first nephew, I'm excited!








Next in line is Diane, she is 24 and just got married in November to Demetrios, she would have to be one of my best friends, but since she's gotten married I haven't done much with her.








Next in line is Lane who's 22, he's always been one who has a different date every week but rumor is he might be getting hitched.. who knew.






Next is me, I'm 20, I'll be 21 next month and quite excited, in fact I'm always excited for anything and everything, it's really not a big deal that I'll be 21 since I don't drink or anything but I'll officially be an adult and I get to change my drivers license.








Next in line is Tyler who is 18, almost 19, he leaves for the Missionary Training Center March 25th, he's been called to the Minnesota Minneappolis mission.








Next in line is Michelle, who is 16, she also would have to be one of my best friends. She's sometimes a brute (bluntly honest) but I love her just the same.



Next in line is Brett, he's 13, and the hardest working kid ever, he struggles with learning, but is a great kid.




Ryan is the baby, he's 10, and by far the most talkative of all the kids in my family. He's hillarious, but very spoiled rotten, Ryan and Brett are fighting constantly, it drives me nuts, actually it drives my whole family nuts!



I come from a huge family, there have been few divorces. My mom has 13 whole syblings, she has 7 brothers and 6 sisters. My dad has 10 syblings, 3 sisters and 7 brothers. When we have family reunions on either side, they're huge, but tons of fun!

Since the year Lane was born, 1986, my family has lived on a dairy farm, I think we milk about 60 jersey cows, they're adorble! especially the babies. As you can tell in the picture. I love the cows, but I hate waking up in the morning at 5:00 to milk them, so I usually find a way to get out of it. On our little farm we have cows, two dogs (Rusty & Ace), tons of crazy cats, stinky chickens, devilish white rabbits with red eyes. I've got many stories from growing up on the farm.


Well, that's some of the main stuff about me, if you have any specific questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment