Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Best Friend Cara!























I met my best friend Cara my second day at Bonneville High School. We were in P.E. together and were automatic running partners cause we seemed to run at the exact same pace. At first I had a hard time trying to figure out where to eat lunch, but I finally found some cool guys to sit with and Cara quickly joined me at their crazy table. Pretty much after day one, Cara and I were inseparable, we would meet up before school if she rode the bus, and we usually had a couple of classes together, and then we'd eat lunch together, Lunches were funny in high school.. for some reason when Cara and I got done eating we didn't like to sit around and wait for the bell to ring, we would walk around the commons area, getting atleast 4 or 5 rounds in. haha but I think that was more our Senior year, our Junior Year I honestly don't remember what we did, I'd like to say we went around and hung out with all the seniors who were my friends, but Cara doesn't remember half of them.. I was popular with the seniors, I went to most of the Senior parties and knew more of the Seniors then the Juniors who were my age.. but this isn't about me. I remember Cara and I doing crazy things in high school.. like a foam soap fight, having skipping contests, and jumping off walls, it was great! We didn't really do alot in High School together other than lunch. I think one of my favorite memories from high school was when Cara and I asked some guys to a girls choice dance and she was getting ready at my house. My dad was sitting in the living room (which is where the girls in my family get ready.. that sounds weird but when there was 8 kids in the house and only 2 bathrooms it worked out best for us girls to do our hair and makeup in the living room.. ) talking to us while we were doing our hair and him being an artist was like "You guys look way too much alike, Cara, what's your last name again?" and he then looked up her last name in our family books and figured out that Cara and I are 3rd cousins! We thought that was pretty cool. I loved going to school at Bonneville, and now when I look back I wish I would have graduated from there, even if it would have meant I wouldn't have known half the people I would have graduated with, and wouldn't have been able to go to Indiana for FFA.. But.. once Cara and I got to College we were able to hang out alot more and we did. Now that Cara is actually focusing more on school, I have people always asking me where she is and why she's not with me. It's kinda funny and since we did so much together people always get our names messed up. She has always been a wonderful friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment