Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Best Friend Jessica!!



Another one of my greatest friends is Jessica Roberts. Haha she's wonderful! She's someone who you can never depend on to be on time, or to show up when you want her to... but she tries her best. haha Jessica is a year older than me and always let me tag along in High School, I gained so many friends with Jessica's help. She's someone who is nice to talk to and fun to be with. One of our favorite things to do is to take pictures. We all get dress up and then one person poses while the other 2 take pictures... it sounds weird typing it out like this, but It's a blast! Haha Jessica and I met 4 years ago through our good friend Kim. I think... When we found out she lived so close to me we started doing lots together, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have done many after school activities... She's a wonderful person, and you can depend on her.. you just have to depend on it that she'll be late... haha Jessica is easily one of my best friends and a great person to be around, she keeps Cara and I in line... until you get Jessica a Dr. Pepper... but then she's just kinda scary.. haha sitting on cookies... and watching movies upside down... haha I don't know where I'd be with out her.

















1 comment:

  1. I should really think about having some serious pictures of me....

    ReplyDelete