Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Boredom Broken


Today was soooo boring! I woke up about 11:00 a.m. only cause I read my clock wrong and thought it said 12:00 noon... I ate breakfast, showered, and then totally got ready doing my makeup hair and everything even though I wasn't planning on going any where and then sat around until 5:30 trying to accomplish my homework.. but by judging how much I got done on my blog today.. I obviously didn't focus very well.. about 6:30 I noticed my sister Diane was on facebook, so I convinced her to go get my syblings from home and bring them up bowling (cause I really felt like going bowling) So I called home and convinced my sister Michelle to come bowling, which was really tough, she likes to argue... I finally convinced her and they came and picked me up around 8:15. Diane and her husband Demetrios picked me up along with Michelle and Brett. Tyler met us at the Alley with Tesha (his girlfriend) and Ryan. It was an intense game of bowling, on my lane was Ryan, Michelle and Brett. Ryan


was winning most of the game ( I think it's cause of the bumpers but even when we switched lanes and didn't have the bumpers he was still winning) but I came up at the end and won by 1 point! I had 112 pts and Ryan had 111, when I went to give him high five he tried punching me.. so I punched him back.. but it was still tons of fun. I love hanging out with my syblings, they're a blast and never boring... I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures of us bowling.. I always get sidetracked and forget to take pictures, the first picture is of Tyler and Tesha the second

The Bowling group: Me, Michelle, Tyler, Tesha Demetrios, Diane, Brett, and Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment