Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tree Climbing



Okay, so my brother and I got this brilliant idea one day after chores... okay.. so it was my idea, he just followed... We decided to climb our huge (it's got to be close to 80 feet high!) tree.. which, by the way is half dead! It was tons of fun going up, coming back down was a different story. On the way up Brett (my brother who followed me) was breaking off the dead branches which we had carefully used to go up. In fact, we probably clung to the top up there for close to 15 minutes, just cause I thought it was such an accomplishment.. and wanted my sister to take pictures, and the whole time up there Brett was snapping off the dead branches which were around my feet. I could see for ever way up there, it was sweet! But, I don't think I'll ever do it again.. haha I don't know why I wanted to share that story but I enjoyed the experience, it was spontaneous, exhilerating, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment